Marketing, Media & Communications
About the Marketing Team
We're a team of marketing professionals, designers, web developers and writers who strive to tell the TJC story in a compelling and exciting way. We've been recognized for our work in radio and TV ads as well as Gold NCMPR awards for print pieces and photographs.
Who We Are
- Jessica Alexander, Graphic Designer
- Allen Arrick, Web Specialist
- Susie Bell, Art Manager
- Kimberly Lessner, Executive Director - Marketing, Media and Communications
- Elise Mullinix, Editorial Manager
- Pamela Rathbun, Marketing Implementation
- Britt Sabota, Senior Information Strategist
- Karen Smith, Coordinator - Marketing, Media and Communications
- Leah Wansley, Marketing Strategist
- Rebecca Sanders, Director of Public Affairs and Media Relations
TJC announces Fall 2016 president’s, dean’s lists
Tyler Junior College has recognized 1,434 students named to the president’s and dean’s lists for their academic excellence during the Fall 2016 semester.
TJC holds Spring 2017 convocation
Tyler Junior College opened its Spring 2017 semester with convocation ceremonies Tuesday in Wise Auditorium.
Sanders named TJC director of public affairs and media relations
Rebecca Sanders has joined Tyler Junior College as director of public affairs and media relations.
TJC science center’s 6th annual ‘Love Under the Stars’ set Feb. 10 and 11
Throughout the ages, the poets and composers have been inspired by love and its relationship to the cosmos.