Marketing, Media & Communications
About the Marketing Team
We're a team of marketing professionals, designers, web developers and writers who strive to tell the TJC story in a compelling and exciting way. We've been recognized for our work in radio and TV ads as well as Gold NCMPR awards for print pieces and photographs.
Who We Are
- Jessica Alexander, Graphic Designer
- Allen Arrick, Web Specialist
- Susie Bell, Art Manager
- Kimberly Lessner, Executive Director - Marketing, Media and Communications
- Elise Mullinix, Editorial Manager
- Pamela Rathbun, Marketing Implementation
- Britt Sabota, Senior Information Strategist
- Karen Smith, Coordinator - Marketing, Media and Communications
- Leah Wansley, Marketing Strategist
TJC dental hygiene bachelor’s degree program in full swing
Since 1983, dental hygienist Michelle Trammell has been putting her TJC associate’s degree to good use – first as a registered dental hygienist, then as a TJC faculty member.
TJC offering 10- and 14-day travel-study tours of Greece
TJC is offering 10-day (March 10-19) and 14-day (May 19- June 4) travel-study tours in Greece.
TJC professor Jerkins to discuss philosophy of science for October lecture series
Tyler Junior College professor Jae Jerkins will discuss the philosophy of science for the October Public Science Lecture Series at the Center for Earth & Space Science Education at TJC.
Rusk TJC Citizens Promise program announces fourth group of scholars
Following the successful launch of the Rusk TJC Citizens Promise scholarship program in 2014, the fourth group of Rusk High School seniors is preparing to join the Tyler Junior College freshman class