Marketing, Media & Communications
About the Marketing Team
We're a team of marketing professionals, designers, web developers and writers who strive to tell the TJC story in a compelling and exciting way. We've been recognized for our work in radio and TV ads as well as Gold NCMPR awards for print pieces and photographs.
Who We Are
- Jessica Alexander, Graphic Designer
- Allen Arrick, Web Specialist
- Susie Bell, Art Manager
- Kimberly Lessner, Executive Director - Marketing, Media and Communications
- Elise Mullinix, Editorial Manager
- Pamela Rathbun, Marketing Implementation
- Britt Sabota, Senior Information Strategist
- Karen Smith, Coordinator - Marketing, Media and Communications
- Leah Wansley, Marketing Strategist
TJC offers accelerated, all-online Winter Term
Registration opens Sunday, Nov. 6, for Tyler Junior College’s Winter Term.
Area ninth-graders make up inaugural class of TJC Promise scholars
Today, they’re Bulldogs, Indians, Eagles, Red Raiders, Lions, Vandals and Wildcats. Four years from now, they’ll be Apaches.
TJC advances to Level II institution
Tyler Junior College just received a big promotion.
TJC announces Fall 2016 graduates
TJC will hold commencement ceremonies at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. Friday, Dec. 9, in Wagstaff Gymnasium, recognizing 630 candidates for graduation for the Fall 2016 semester.