Marketing, Media & Communications
About the Marketing Team
We're a team of marketing professionals, designers, web developers and writers who strive to tell the TJC story in a compelling and exciting way. We've been recognized for our work in radio and TV ads as well as Gold NCMPR awards for print pieces and photographs.
Who We Are
- Jessica Alexander, Graphic Designer
- Allen Arrick, Web Specialist
- Susie Bell, Art Manager
- Kimberly Lessner, Executive Director - Marketing, Media and Communications
- Elise Mullinix, Editorial Manager
- Pamela Rathbun, Marketing Implementation
- Britt Sabota, Senior Information Strategist
- Karen Smith, Coordinator - Marketing, Media and Communications
- Leah Wansley, Marketing Strategist
- Rebecca Sanders, Director of Public Affairs and Media Relations
Inman named first Legends of TJC honoree
As part of its 90th anniversary year, Tyler Junior College is honoring some of its most famous living alumni through a new program, the Legends of TJC.
TJC plans 3nd annual Arts Festival throughout April
Tyler Junior College has announced its 3rd annual Arts Festival, to be held throughout the month of April on the TJC main campus.
TJC invites community to participate in ‘50 Gallon Challenge’ blood drive
One pint of blood can save up to three lives.
TJC Law Enforcement Academy graduation held Friday
The Tyler Junior College Law Enforcement Academy has announced graduates from its 26th basic peace officer class.