Marketing, Media & Communications
About the Marketing Team
We're a team of marketing professionals, designers, web developers and writers who strive to tell the TJC story in a compelling and exciting way. We've been recognized for our work in radio and TV ads as well as Gold NCMPR awards for print pieces and photographs.
Who We Are
- Jessica Alexander, Graphic Designer
- Allen Arrick, Web Specialist
- Susie Bell, Art Manager
- Kimberly Lessner, Executive Director - Marketing, Media and Communications
- Elise Mullinix, Editorial Manager
- Pamela Rathbun, Marketing Implementation
- Britt Sabota, Senior Information Strategist
- Karen Smith, Coordinator - Marketing, Media and Communications
- Leah Wansley, Marketing Strategist
- Rebecca Sanders, Director of Public Affairs and Media Relations
TJC Jazz Festival set March 2 and 3 at Liberty Hall
Ronald Carter, a saxophonist who has performed with musical greats including Lou Rawls, Lena Horne and The Temptations, will be the guest artist for the annual TJC Jazz Festival.
TJC Arbor Day tree planting celebration set for March 5
TJC, The TylerTrees Committee, Keep Tyler Beautiful and the Tyler Parks and Recreation Department will host a tree planting event to celebrate Arbor Day at noon Sunday, March 5, on our main campus.
TJC, TEDC host Scandinavian leadership delegation
TJC and Tyler Economic Development Council recently hosted a leadership delegation from Sweden and Denmark.
Faculty Focus: Dr. Cliff Boucher
Above the door in Dr. Cliff Boucher’s office hangs a sketch of a cheetah, given to him by a former student – an art major – who spent her time in his biology class drawing instead of taking notes.