Institutional Effectiveness Vision
Educational excellence through data-informed continuous improvement.
Institutional Effectiveness Mission
The Institutional Effectiveness team serves Tyler Junior College and its stakeholders through collecting, reviewing, assessing and reporting institutional data and providing professional development to ensure compliance and continuous improvement.
- Collecting Data: The Institutional Effectiveness Team collects data through internal and external surveys, internal reporting units, and the Office of Technology Services.
- Reviewing Data: The Institutional Effectiveness team reviews data to ensure compliance with internal and external standards, College policies, federal and state statutes, and accrediting requirements.
- Assessing Data: The Institutional Effectiveness Team guides the peer review process for the evaluation of the annual assessment report, advises and collaborates with assessment units to develop, measure, and improve assessment process and outcomes, and collects assessment data regarding the Strategic Plan.
- Reporting Data: The Institutional Effectiveness Team reports data to internal and external stakeholders including SACSCOC and other program specific accrediting bodies, the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board, and the U. S. Department of Education.
- Providing Professional Development: The Institutional Effectiveness Team provides professional development to stakeholders regarding the assessment process, including development of outcomes, assessment best practices, and accreditation requirements.