Institutional Effectiveness, Planning and Research
The IEPR team serves Tyler Junior College through assessment of educational and administrative programs; curriculum development, revision, and publication; and data information collection, reporting, and statistical analysis to maintain compliance and promote continuous improvement. The IEPR team is committed to providing excellent customer service in support of data-informed decision making and the implementation of best practices.
The IEPR team consists of Institutional Effectiveness, Curriculum Development, Institutional Research, and Business Intelligence.
- facilitates the development and ongoing revision of instructional programs
- oversees submissions to the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB)
- ensures compliance with Southern Association of Colleges and Schools: Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) and THECB standards
- serves as a resource for statistical analysis and research design for the College, as well as for survey and questionnaire research
- coordinates and oversees college-wide assessment efforts
- works with the Strategic Planning committee to develop College goals and objectives and to assess institutional success in meeting them
Who We Are
- Amanda Miksovsky, Business Intelligence Specialist
- Jaquitta Bol, Curriculum Specialist
- Dr. Afton Barber, Director – Institutional Research
- Billie Anderson, Director - Curriculum Development
- Dr. Belinda Prihoda, Director – Institutional Effectiveness
- Jennifer Jennings, Assessment Specialist – Institutional Effectiveness, Planning, and Research