The Human Resources Department provides centralized support to the constituents of Tyler Junior College, its students, faculty, management, staff, Board of Trustees, and external regulatory agencies in the areas of labor and employee relations, faculty and staff recruitment, selection and retention, classification and compensation, and employee training and professional development.
The Human Resources staff recruits, develops and protects the college's most valuable resource - its employees. We are dedicated to attracting, retaining, and supporting a qualified diverse workforce in order to meet the educational needs of our students. We do this by providing quality service to our internal and external campus community, and adhering to open, equitable and ethical personnel standards.
Our goal is to assist Tyler Junior College employees in gaining the knowledge and skills needed to be successful in a fast-paced, customer driven, student focused, community college environment. Human Resources works with campus leaders to predict and develop strategies and approaches that continue to build a workforce capable of accomplishing TJC's strategic mission.
Employee Directory SearchAdvanced search
Who We Are
- Candice Green, Human Resources Specialist
- Kevin Fowler, Executive Director - Human Resources
- DeVonne Cagle, Manager - Benefits and Compensation
- Lashun Wallace, Human Resources Specialist
- Maggie Ruelle, Program Director, Talent Development & Engagement
- Connie Russell, Assistant Director, Human Resources/Strategic Transformation
- Deborah Vandevelde, Office Coordinator, Professional Development
- Andrew Cantey, Assistant Director - HR - Employee Relations & Compliance