The Human Resources Department provides centralized support to the constituents of TJC, its students, faculty, management, staff, Board of Trustees, and external regulatory agencies in the areas of labor and employee relations, faculty and staff recruitment, selection and retention, classification and compensation, and employee training and professional development.
The Human Resources staff recruits develop and protect the college's most valuable resource - its employees. We are dedicated to attracting, retaining, and supporting a qualified diverse workforce in order to meet the educational needs of our students. We do this by providing quality service to our internal and external campus community and adhering to open, equitable, and ethical personnel standards.
Our goal is to assist TJC employees in gaining the knowledge and skills needed to be successful in a fast-paced, customer-driven, student-focused, community college environment. Human Resources works with campus leaders to predict and develop strategies and approaches that continue to build a workforce capable of accomplishing TJC's strategic mission.
Employee Directory SearchAdvanced search
Who We Are
- Amy Bell-Castillo, Manager, Benefits & Retirement Programs
- Andrew Cantey, Director - HR / Employee Relations - Governance & Compliance
- Katrina Cummins, Manager, Talent Acquisition
- Jacqueline Lozano, Manager - Employee & Organizational Development - Title IX
- Rose Murillo, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Mike Paxon, Manager, Employee & Organizational Development
- Madeline Teel, Manager - Talent Acquisition