- Apply to TJC
Apply to TJC
If you would like to apply for WinterMester as your first semester at TJC, when filling out the application, select the "Fall" semester option.
At Tyler Junior College, you'll find a number of ways that we can help you get your future started. TJC has an open-door admissions policy that encourages everyone to pursue their dreams of a quality, affordable education.
To get started, see below to see what category of student you fall in to, then select that category from the links on the right:
- New First-Time Student: I have a high school diploma or GED and want to attend college for the first time.
- Dual Credit Student: I'm currently a high school student wanting to take college courses for both high school and college credit (Dual Credit) or college credit only (Early Admission).
- Returning Student: I'm a previous TJC student wanting to take classes.
- Transfer Student: I’m transferring to TJC from another college.
- International Student: I’m a student from outside the United States.
- Transient Student: I’m a student at another college or university and would just like to take a few classes at TJC.
Are you a veteran? Please visit our Veterans Benefits page to see more information about how you can fund your education here at TJC.
Admissions Contact Information
Toll Free: 1-800-687-5680 ext. 2523