The TJC Alumni Association is available for ALL former students, family members, and friends of the College. Timely communication, an awareness of what is happening on campus and fellowship with former alumni all are privileges of membership in the TJC Alumni Association. The Alumni Association also offers a Facebook Alumni page for those wishing to make contact with old college friends.
Annual Members and Life Members also receive the "Apache" magazine, published three times per year, while Associate Members receive the "Alumni Newsletter," also published three times per year.
- The Apache magazine with special features and news from former classmates
- The Pow Wow Preview newsletter full of TJC news and events
- A 10% Discount at our Campus bookstore (including text books, does not include sale items)
- Free admission to all home athletic games
- Free admission to the Alumni Awards Homecoming Banquet and Tailgate Party
- Tickets to TJC Theatre/Musical productions
- Access to the Vaughn Library
- Guidance from the TJC Career Services Office
- Dependents are eligible to apply for alumni scholarships
- Special notices/invitations to Alumni and Campus events
- Lifetime Memberships are $200 ($300 couple) and include:
- Special Lifetime Membership Certificate
- Free Alumni T-Shirt
- Free Umbrella
- Option to donate $50 to a special campus interest group
TJC graduates receive a two-year complimentary membership. After their free membership expires, they are encouraged to continue their ties to Tyler Junior College, where their future began, by becoming paid members of the TJC Alumni Association.
Memberships are available to:
- Alumni: All former students of TJC
- Friends: Friends, family, and associates of TJC
- Students: Current students enrolled at TJC
Have you moved?
We don't want you to miss out on a single copy of the Pow Wow or Apache magazine!
Take a moment and update your contact information at the "Update your Information" link above.
The Tyler Junior College School of Nursing and Health Sciences has announced December graduates from its vocational nursing program.
The TJC School of Nursing and Health Sciences announces graduates from its associate degree nursing programs in Tyler, Jacksonville and Lindale and the new paramedic-to-ADN transition program.
Tyler Junior College will hold commencement ceremonies at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. Friday, Dec. 12, in Wagstaff Gymnasium, recognizing 689 candidates for graduation for the Fall 2014 semester.
It’s that time of year that many people, including college students, wind up spending more than they really can afford on gift items.