For 90 years, TJC has been serving, educating and changing lives. As the leading community college in the state of Texas, TJC has created a legacy of excellence in higher education. With quality academic programs and exceptional workforce preparation, the College is dedicated to serving the community and providing opportunities for lifelong learning.
Our contributors play a crucial role in preserving a quality education at TJC. The generous support of alumni and friends of TJC help us maintain our high standard of excellence.
There are many ways to give. Whether supporting the College yearly through one of our annual giving programs or funding a scholarship endowment, your continuing commitment will help us change lives for many generations to come.
Your gift will make a difference at Tyler Junior College!
The President's Circle
The President's Circle is comprised of individuals and organizations who generously support the College's mission with a leadership gift of $1,000 annually.
Funds from the President’s Circle help to supplement the resources available to the institution so that we may respond to student and community needs and recruit the brightest and most deserving students. Often a small amount of support will make all the difference in whether a worthy student can stay and graduate.
Who We Are
- Austin Clowers, Scholarship Coordinator
- Jeanie Brookshire, Executive Admin Assistant - Institutional Advancement
- Mitch Andrews, Vice President for Institutional Advancement
- Barbara Greenbauer, Director - Major Gifts and Special Initiatives
- Kimberly J. Hodges, Donor Relations Coordinator - Institutional Advancement
- Shelby Gould, Director - Advancement Services and Chief Operating Officer - TJC Foundation
- Nancy Davis, Foundation Accountant
- Matthew Ramirez, TJC Promise Director
- Susan Farrington, Director - Alumni Relations
- Bailey Crawford, Special Events Coordinator - Institutional Advancement
- Whitney Patterson, Director, Annual Giving
- Tara Parnell, Donor Relations Specialist - Institutional Advancement
- Megan Burns, Coordinator - Scholarship Recruitment and Retention