For 90 years, TJC has been serving, educating and changing lives. As the leading community college in the state of Texas, TJC has created a legacy of excellence in higher education. With quality academic programs and exceptional workforce preparation, the College is dedicated to serving the community and providing opportunities for lifelong learning.
Our contributors play a crucial role in preserving a quality education at TJC. The generous support of alumni and friends of TJC help us maintain our high standard of excellence.
There are many ways to give. Whether supporting the College yearly through one of our annual giving programs or funding a scholarship endowment, your continuing commitment will help us change lives for many generations to come.
Your gift will make a difference at Tyler Junior College!
The President's Circle
The President's Circle is comprised of individuals and organizations who generously support the College's mission with a leadership gift of $1,000 annually.
Funds from the President’s Circle help to supplement the resources available to the institution so that we may respond to student and community needs and recruit the brightest and most deserving students. Often a small amount of support will make all the difference in whether a worthy student can stay and graduate.
Who We Are
- Mitch Andrews, Executive Director - Institutional Advancement and TJC Foundation
- Jeanie Brookshire, Admin Assistant - Institutional Advancement & TJC Foundation
- Megan Cumbee, Coordinator - Scholarship Recruitment and Retention
- Nancy Davis, Foundation Accountant
- Nicole Sikes, Records Coordinator - Alumni Affairs
- Shelby Gould, Director - Advancement Services and Chief Operating Officer - TJC Foundation
- Claire Mizell, Director - Development & Recruitment for University Transfer Programs
- Christina Mosier, Coordinator - Special Events
- Karen Thompson, Coordinator - Donor Relations
- Leslie Wallace, Staff Technician - Advancement Services
- Barbara Greenbauer, Director - Major Gifts and Special Initiatives
- Sivya Leventhal, Scholarship Coordinator
- Rob Springer, Director of Annual Giving
- Kimberly J. Hodges, Donor Relations Specialist - Institutional Advancement