- Apply to TJC
Apply to TJC
At Tyler Junior College, you'll find a number of ways that we can help you get your future started. TJC has an open-door admissions policy that encourages everyone to pursue their dreams of a quality, affordable education.
To get started, see below to see what category of student you fall in to, then select that category from the links on the right:
- New First-Time Student: I have a high school diploma or GED and want to attend college for the first time.
- Dual Credit Student: I'm currently a high school student wanting to take college courses for both high school and college credit (Dual Credit) or college credit only (Early Admission).
- Returning Student: I'm a previous TJC student wanting to take classes.
- Transfer Student: I’m transferring to TJC from another college.
- International Student: I’m a student from outside the United States.
- Transient Student: I’m a student at another college or university and would just like to take a few classes at TJC.
Are you a veteran? Please visit our Veterans Benefits page to see more information about how you can fund your education here at TJC.
Ask a question:
Admissions Contact Information
Toll Free: 1-800-687-5680 ext. 2523