- Register for Classes
Register for Classes
How to Register for Classes
- If you have a hold on your account, you have to clear the hold before you can register for classes.
- Log in to Apache Access.
- On the Home tab, on the left hand side in the "Quick Links" channel, click the "Register Here" button.
- Select the term you would like to register for.
- If you know the CRN numbers for the classes, you can enter them all in the CRN boxes at the bottom of the page, and click the "Submit Changes" button to register for those classes. If there is a problem with one of those classes, you will see an error message explaining why you couldn't register for that class.
- If you don't know the CRN numbers, or one of the CRN numbers didn't work for you, click on the Class Search button to search by subject. When you find a class you would like to register, click the check mark box to the left of that class and click the "Register" button at the bottom of the page.
After You Register for Classes
- Pay for your tuition either online on your Apache Access account, online on your Parents' Account, or on-campus at the cashiers office. Make sure you pay by payment deadlines or you will be dropped from your classes!
- Once you've paid for your tuition, you can go to the Campus Police office to obtain your student ID/lanyard and your parking permit (if you need one).
- If you registered for an online class, please visit the Distance Learning page to learn about orientations for your class, how to access your classes online, and other useful information.
Final Registration / Administrative Change Information
Final Registration for Fall and Spring: Will always be the Thursday before classes start, from 9am - 5pm and payment must be made at that time! (Please check your Apache Access as it may be opened up again for students to make changes online by this date). Please anticipate a waiting period to see an advisor during this event.
Administrative Changes: Will always be the first two class dates for Fall and Spring (and the first class date from Summer 1 and 2). Changes can be done to your current schedules by going to the Apache Rooms between 9am - 5pm to see Advisors from all areas. (Please anticipate a waiting period to see an advisor during this event).