Frequently Asked Questions: Living on Campus
Click a question to reveal the answer.
Living on Campus FAQs
The current Fall and Spring semester prices are for room, required meal plan, water, electricity, basic cable and internet access. Each of the stated costs includes $90.00 sales tax which is assessed on the $1,100 mandatory meal plan.
- Louise H. & Joseph Z. Ornelas Residential Complex - $3,690.00 per semester
- Bateman, Claridge, Holley, Vaughn, Sledge and Hudnall Halls - $2,640.00 per semester
- Lewis Hall - $2,465.00 per semester
The MayMester and Summer Term prices are for room, water, electricity, basic cable TV and internet access.
- MayMester 2014 Rate - $375 for the session - no meal plan available
- Summer Term 2014 Rate - $975 per session - mandatory meal plan required
Q: Are there rules for students that live in the dorms, as far as curfews, and boys and girls being in the same room together, and also are the dorms set up in apartment style for freshman are just one large room?