Tyler Junior College
Services for Faculty & Staff:
Certification Committee Responsibilities and Guidelines
Compliance Certification Responsibilities:
- Identify the specific requirements, standards and federal regulations and determine: compliance (full, partial, noncompliance) and provide a complete analysis and assessment of the College's compliance and justify the status.
- Identify and copy, or identify the electronic address where the documents are located that support the College's compliance.
- Identify legal and local policies and recommendations to determine if they are up to date or need revision.
- Make recommendation to the Leadership Committee.
- Involve faculty, students and staff in the analysis process.
Members are responsible for:
- carefully analyzing and interpreting each Core Requirement, Comprehensive Standard, and Federal Requirement assigned to them;
- determining and stating whether the institution is in compliance, partial compliance, or non-compliance with each standard or requirement;
- gathering, organizing, and submitting high-quality, appropriate evidence to support and explain whatever determination of compliance is made;
- preparing a draft narrative explanation supporting their conclusion about each requirement or standard, referencing the evidence available to support it;
- reviewing drafts of the report for accuracy with respect to the standards and requirements they were assigned.
Powered by Jadu Content Management