Tyler Junior College

Frequently Asked Questions: Faculty & Staff

Click a question to reveal the answer.

Faculty & Staff FAQs

Q: When/where can I get my TJC ID card, lanyard, and parking permit?

Q: What services do you offer students with disabilities?

Q: What constitutes a disability?

Q: What should I do if I have a disability and want to receive accommodations?


If you have a disability that is impacting your academic performance, you will need to provide acceptable documentation of that disability to the Office of Support Services. The documentation must be supplied by a qualified professional who is licensed or certified to diagnose the disability. An appointment should be made with a Support Services Counselor to review the documentation and discuss the request for accommodations.

Acceptable documentation should include the following information:

  • Should be current (in most cases, within the last three to five years)
  • A specific diagnosis
  • Level of severity of the disability
  • Functional limitations due to the disability
  • Recommended academic accommodations

Q: Why do I have to display my TJC identification card?

Q: Where is Campus Police located?

Do you have a Question?

If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then click the button below.

Get this feed Tyler Junior College Faculty & Staff feed