Document Downloads: Respiratory Care
The following documents are available for download. Documents in PDF format can be read using Adobe Reader.
MS Word and Powerpoint documents can be read by using their respective applications or any alternatives.
Dental Hygiene, Human Services, and Nursing ADN/VNE applicants must meet with an advisor to get an application for their specific program.
- Application (PDF)
Presentations from the 12th Annual Alumni & Friends Respiratory Care Symposium held 3/4/10 and 29th Annual ET Respiratory Symposium held 10/1/09. Permission granted by speakers to post presentations.
- "OSA and COPD"/ Tammy Harden, BS, RRT, 3/4/10 (PDF)
- “New Advances in Active Humidification”/Mark Barch, MS, RRT, RCP, 3/4/10 (PDF)
- “Lung Clearance and Alveolar Recruitment Using IPV”/Mark Barch, MS, RRT, RCP, 3/4/10 (PDF)
- “Managing Central & Portable Oxygen System Emergencies”/David Henson, BS, RRT, Part 1, 3/4/10 (PDF)
- “Managing Central & Portable Oxygen System Emergencies”/David Henson, BS, RRT, Part 2, 3/4/10 (PDF)
- “Lung Protective Strategies - A Review of the Literature”/Phil Jones, MBA, RRT, 3/4/10 (PDF)
- “An Intensivists Approach to Bedside Medicine and Ventilation"/Sean Troxclair, MD, 3/4/10 (PDF)
- Common Respiratory Issues in Neonates and the Radiographic Findings, 10/1/09 (SWF)
- VPAP, 10/1/09 (SWF)
- The New Frontier! High Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation, 10/1/09 (SWF)
- Managing the Fluid Overload Patient, 10/1/09 (SWF)
- Metabolic Measurements in the Adults and Pediatric ICU, 10/1/09 (SWF)
- Methemoglobinemia Potential Problem or Hype?, 10/1/09 (SWF)