Are you undecided or unsure about your college major or career choice? Do you find the job search process confusing and overwhelming? If you feel this way, you are not alone. Many students are not sure what field of study they would like to pursue, what career opportunities are available, or how to attain their career goals.
Career Services has resources to assist you with career exploration and finding employment. Individual career guidance is available to help you identify possible career matches based on your interests, values, personality preferences, skills, and goals. Career Services also offers group information sessions and workshops throughout the year over a range of topics. For more information, please visit the Career Services Events and Workshops page.
Career Services is committed to providing support to our students and recent alumni in the life-long career development process by:
- Facilitating career and self-exploration
- Helping students identify and participate in experiential learning opportunities
- Engaging students in the career decision-making process
- Educating students and recent alumni on the professional job search process
- Developing and maintaining relationships with alumni, faculty, the community and employers
- Creating a learner-centered environment by making services and resources available through technology
Career Services is located next to the Center for Student Life and Involvement on the 2nd Floor of Rogers Student Center.
Hours of Operation
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
Appointments for Individual Consultations Recommended
New in Career Services
Career Services has partnered with the ACT-On Grant to bring InterviewStream to Tyler Junior College! InterviewStream allows students to complete a mock interview from home or using a mobile device. Students and Faculty: to create your account, contact Career Services today!
Upcoming Events for Career Services
Maggie Ruelle, M.A.
Coordinator, Career Services
Office: Career Services, 2nd Floor, Rogers Student Center