Are you undecided or unsure about your college major or career choice? If you feel this way, you are not alone. Many students are not sure what field of study they would like to pursue and some are unsure about what career opportunities are available or what they might be good at.
Career Services has career-related resources that can help assist you in the career exploration process. Career Services offers career guidance to help you identify your interests and values, as well as, suggested careers that may be a match based on your personality preferences.
Career Services is committed to providing support to our students and recent alumni in the life-long career development process. We will accomplish this by:
- Facilitating career and self-exploration
- Helping students identify and participate in experiential learning opportunities
- Engaging students in the decision-making process
- Educating students and recent alumni on the professional job search process
- Developing and maintaining collaborations with alumni, faculty, the community and employers
- Creating a learner-centered environment by making services and resources available through technology
Career Services is located on the Second Floor of Rogers Student Center in the Center for Student Life and Involvement Office.
Hours of Operation
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday
Maggie Ruelle, M.A.
Coordinator, Career Services
Office: Career Services, 2nd Floor, Rogers Student Center