TJC Your Way
At TJC, we are proud to offer dynamic instruction in small classes organized around robust discussion, group problem-solving, hands-on learning, and personal faculty attention. In our planning, we have sought to preserve these hallmarks of a TJC education while making necessary adjustments to conform to public health guidance to promote health and safety.
We're offering three course modalities so you can stay on track, your way!
All in-person classes will be assigned to a classroom that allows for appropriate physical distancing. Some classes have been rescheduled to provide an appropriately sized room.
In addition to the online offerings already planned, we have taken the opportunity to move some courses originally scheduled as face-to-face or hybrid to a fully online format.
In some cases, classes originally scheduled for fully face-to-face instruction may have been converted to hybrid courses—meaning half of the instruction will be in class and the other half will be online.
Need help choosing a modality?
Follow along with our TJC Your Way map and build your dream class schedule!
TJC prides itself on care, integrity and accessibility. It is critical, especially in these challenging times, that we provide exceptional service to our students. In a continued effort to slow the spread of the virus and maximize physical distance, but still deliver stellar service to those who need it, we will be providing real-time virtual student support.
- Offices are open for virtual support: Apache Enrollment Center, Advising, Admissions, Dual Credit/High School Partnerships, Registrar, Scholarships, Financial Aid and Business Services
- Virtual support hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. · Office contact information can be found at https://www.tjc.edu/coronavirus/contact
- Virtual lobbies: Do you need to chat face-to-face? Use one of the video chat links below to connect with us via Zoom.
Apache Enrollment Center, Academic Advising, and Testing Services
TJC administrative offices will be open Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., with late hours until 7 p.m. on Thursdays for walk-in visits.
Library & Bookstore
Vaughn Library is open Monday–Thursday, 8 a.m.–9 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m.–5 p.m. for the Summer terms.
The on-campus bookstore is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Additionally, we have developed outdoor WiFi hotspots you can use from your vehicle. This service will be available in parking lots S4, F3, F4 and F5 (near Rogers Student Center and Genecov).
Test Academic AdvisingRead More
We're here to help students develop a degree plan that matches educational and career goals, recommend student resources, and assist with transfer or graduation questions.
Test TutoringRead More
Peer and professional tutoring is available at no charge to TJC students for a variety of…
Test Virtual TourRead More
Can't wait to get on campus? Let Larry and Beihla take you through a tour of our 145-acre…
Health and Safety
The health and safety of the campus community will continue to be of paramount importance in our planning efforts. We all share responsibility in protecting the health and safety of our TJC family. This will require a common commitment from all of us as we modify the way we live, learn and work together.
The College’s COVID-19 Task Force, in consultation with an infectious disease specialist and other physicians, has identified complementary interventions to mitigate the campus risks associated with COVID-19. The College has and will continue to invest aggressively in a series of strategies, which taken as a whole, will augment community health and safety. They include:
- A rigorous physical distancing framework that will apply to all aspects of campus life, including dining facilities, libraries and classrooms
- Protocols for COVID-19 testing and contact tracing
- Health screenings for students, faculty and staff
- Plans and resources for isolating students who test positive for COVID-19 and quarantining close contacts, including the ability to participate in classes remotely
- Cleaning and disinfecting protocols consistent with CDC standards
- Plans designed to promote healthy building environments