TJC has temporarily suspended most on-campus operations and has transitioned to remote instruction and business. Currently, all buildings except the Library are only accessible to employees.
- UPDATE: 3/19/2020: All face-to-face and hybrid courses will be converted to an online format for the time being. Students will be receiving communications from their instructors with further details.
- Online 2nd 8-week and Healthcare Technology Medical Systems courses will continue as planned.
- Online 16- and 12-week courses will resume as planned on Monday, March 23.
- The College will extend the drop date to April 29. The drop date extension will also apply to the College’s dual credit students.
- Selective admissions programs will continue to accept applications. See FAQ for details.
- UPDATE 3/17/2020: Housing staff will be in the residence halls from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Friday, March 20 and Saturday, March 21 so residents can temporarily enter and retrieve items from their rooms. This is not a required event, and current residents are not being asked to move out.
- UPDATE 3/13/2020: 8-week and 5-week online classes will begin as scheduled. All on-campus events canceled.
- UPDATE 3/12/2020: Frequently Asked Questions section added
For the latest information about coronavirus, visit the dedicated CDC webpage.