What to do if you are sick
- Stay home if you are ill (unless you are seeking medical treatment).
- Do not visit any of the College’s facilities.
- Do call or email the dean of students to let her know you are sick or are experiencing symptoms. Dean of Students Dr. Tam Nannen, should be notified by phone, 903-510-3324 or email, email@example.com. Include your name, phone number and the date you began experiencing symptoms.
- Call your doctor, direct care facility or hospital emergency department before your arrival at their office/facility.
- If you are experiencing severe symptoms, call 911 and explain your symptoms before EMS arrives so they can take necessary precautions.
- If you are well enough, please continue completing your required classwork.
- If you are not well enough to continue your required classwork, please tell Dr. Nannen, who can work with your professors on potential alternative timelines for completion of your coursework.