Health and Kinesiology
Health & Kinesiology is a large degree program with a variety of applicable career paths. Our professors have years of experience in athletics, training, and other kinesiology-related fields. You'll get a chance to learn from the best in our Health & Kinesiology program while preparing to go into the workforce, or continuing your education at a university for a Bachelor's degree, Master's or Ph.D.
Athletic Training (AS)
The Certified Athletic Trainer is a highly educated and skilled professional specializing in athletic health care.
Health Studies (AS)
With our degree, you can continue your academic pathway to the baccalaureate and masters level to pursue a career in dietetics, physical therapy, pharmacy, medicine, and other related fields.
A Kinesiology degree prepares you to enter a variety of fields associated with sports, exercise sciences, education and/or motor development.
Outdoor Leadership (AS)
Our program prepares you to be able to lead organized groups on educational and/or recreational outing activities, as well as handle any situation you may encounter in nature and help you develop excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Who We Are
- Jack Caddell, Professor - Health and Kinesiology
- Steven Clements, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/ Men's Soccer Coach
- Dash Connell, Professor - Hlth & Kinesiology/Men's and Women's Tennis Coach
- Nicole Dickson, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Head Softball Coach
- Jon Groth, Professor - Health and Kinesiology
- Brandi Hood, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Volleyball Coach
- Trenia Jones, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Women's Basketball Coach
- Linda Ludovico, Professor - Health and Kinesiology
- Mike Marquis, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Men's Basketball Coach
- Eddy McGuire, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Trainer - Intercollegiate
- Danny Palmer, Professor - Health & Kinesiology/Head Football Coach
- Corey Rose, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Women's Soccer Coach
- Roland Schick, Professor/Department Chair - Health and Kinesiology
- Ryan Taylor, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Assistant Coach - Football
- Sandy Terry, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Men's and Women's Golf Co
- Russell Thompson, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Assistant Football Coach
- Doug Wren, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Head Baseball Coach