Health and Kinesiology
Health & Kinesiology is a large degree program with a variety of applicable career paths. Our professors have years of experience in athletics, training, and other kinesiology-related fields. You'll get a chance to learn from the best in our Health & Kinesiology program while preparing to go into the workforce, or continuing your education at a university for a bachelor's degree, master's or Ph.D.
Athletic Training (AS)
The Certified Athletic Trainer is a highly educated and skilled professional specializing in athletic health care.
Health Studies (AS)
With our degree, you can continue your academic pathway to the baccalaureate and masters level to pursue a career in dietetics, physical therapy, pharmacy, medicine, and other related fields.
A Kinesiology degree prepares you to enter a variety of fields associated with sports, exercise sciences, education and/or motor development.
Outdoor Leadership (AS)
Our program prepares you to be able to lead organized groups on educational and/or recreational outing activities, as well as handle any situation you may encounter in nature and help you develop excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Who We Are
- Jack Caddell, Professor - Health and Kinesiology
- Steven Clements, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/ Men's Soccer Coach
- Dash Connell, Professor - Hlth & Kinesiology/Men's and Women's Tennis Coach
- Jon Groth, Professor - Health and Kinesiology
- Brandi Hood, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Volleyball Coach
- Trenia Jones, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Women's Basketball Coach
- Linda Ludovico, Professor - Health and Kinesiology
- Mike Marquis, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Men's Basketball Coach
- Eddy McGuire, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Trainer - Intercollegiate
- Danny Palmer, Professor - Health & Kinesiology/Head Football Coach
- Corey Rose, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Women's Soccer Coach
- Roland Schick, Professor/Department Chair - Health and Kinesiology
- Ryan Taylor, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Assistant Coach - Football
- Sandy Terry, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Men's and Women's Golf Co
- Russell Thompson, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Assistant Football Coach
- Doug Wren, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Head Baseball Coach
Wellness and Exercise Specialist
Our graduates work as fitness professionals in commercial gyms, medical and sports performance facilities where salaries are only limited by how hard you’re willing to work.
EMT & Paramedic Training
Our fast-paced Emergency Medical Services program will train you to provide lifesaving car…
Respiratory therapy majors learn to evaluate and treat people who have heart, circulation,…