Health and Kinesiology
Health & Kinesiology is a large degree program with a variety of applicable career paths. Our professors have years of experience in athletics, training, and other kinesiology-related fields. You'll get a chance to learn from the best in our Health & Kinesiology program while preparing to go into the workforce, or continuing your education at a university for a bachelor's degree, master's or Ph.D.
Health Studies (AS)
Students seeking an Associate of Science in Health degree understand that careers, such as dietetics, physical therapy, pharmacy, wellness and public health, will be available when attaining advanced degrees at the bachelor, master and doctorate levels.
Students earning an Associate of Science degree in Kinesiology will typically choose careers in coaching, teaching (physical education), personal and sports training, wellness which will require a bachelor, master or doctorate degree.
Who We Are
- Dash Connell, Professor - Hlth & Kinesiology/Men's and Women's Tennis Coach
- Roland Schick, Professor/Department Chair - Health and Kinesiology
- Linda Ludovico, Professor - Health and Kinesiology
- Trenia Jones, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Women's Basketball Coach
- Thomas Rocco, Professor, Health and Kinesiology/ Assistant Football Coach
- Sandy Terry, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Men's and Women's Golf Co
- Corey Rose, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Women's Soccer Coach
- Mike Marquis, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Men's Basketball Coach
- Doug Wren, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Head Baseball Coach
- Brandi Hood, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Volleyball Coach
- Jon Groth, Professor - Health and Kinesiology
- Eddy McGuire, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Trainer - Intercollegiate
- Steven Clements, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/ Men's Soccer Coach
- Jack Caddell, Professor - Health and Kinesiology
Wellness and Exercise SpecialistRead More
Wellness and Exercise Specialist
Our graduates work as fitness professionals in commercial gyms, medical and sports performance facilities where salaries are only limited by how hard you’re willing to work.
EMT & Paramedic TrainingRead More
EMT & Paramedic Training
Our fast-paced Emergency Medical Services program will train you to provide lifesaving car…
Respiratory CareRead More
Respiratory therapy majors learn to evaluate and treat people who have heart, circulation,…