Health and Kinesiology
Health & Kinesiology is a large degree program with a variety of applicable career paths. Our professors have years of experience in athletics, training, and other kinesiology-related fields. You'll get a chance to learn from the best in our Health & Kinesiology program while preparing to go into the workforce, or continuing your education at a university for a bachelor's degree, master's or Ph.D.
Athletic Training (AS)
The Certified Athletic Trainer is a highly educated and skilled professional specializing in athletic health care.
Health Studies (AS)
With our degree, you can continue your academic pathway to the baccalaureate and masters level to pursue a career in dietetics, physical therapy, pharmacy, medicine, and other related fields.
A Kinesiology degree prepares you to enter a variety of fields associated with sports, exercise sciences, education and/or motor development.
Outdoor Leadership (AS)
Our program prepares you to be able to lead organized groups on educational and/or recreational outing activities, as well as handle any situation you may encounter in nature and help you develop excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Who We Are
- Mike Marquis, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Men's Basketball Coach
- Danny Palmer, Professor - Health & Kinesiology/Head Football Coach
- Roland Schick, Professor/Department Chair - Health and Kinesiology
- Jack Caddell, Professor - Health and Kinesiology
- Dash Connell, Professor - Hlth & Kinesiology/Men's and Women's Tennis Coach
- Doug Wren, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Head Baseball Coach
- Sandy Terry, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Men's and Women's Golf Co
- Corey Rose, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Women's Soccer Coach
- Trenia Jones, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Women's Basketball Coach
- Thomas Rocco, Professor, Health and Kinesiology/ Assistant Football Coach
- Jon Groth, Professor - Health and Kinesiology
- Steven Clements, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/ Men's Soccer Coach
- Brandi Hood, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Volleyball Coach
- Linda Ludovico, Professor - Health and Kinesiology
- Eddy McGuire, Professor - Health and Kinesiology/Trainer - Intercollegiate
Wellness and Exercise SpecialistRead More
Wellness and Exercise Specialist
Our graduates work as fitness professionals in commercial gyms, medical and sports performance facilities where salaries are only limited by how hard you’re willing to work.
EMT & Paramedic TrainingRead More
EMT & Paramedic Training
Our fast-paced Emergency Medical Services program will train you to provide lifesaving car…
Respiratory CareRead More
Respiratory therapy majors learn to evaluate and treat people who have heart, circulation,…