1. If I am a PTM major, will I be able to finish my current term and program?
- Yes. The current program and courses will be offered until Spring 2021, at which time the degree will no longer be available.
2. Will all classes be offered every semester?
- No. Some classes will be offered only once during the teach-out period. You must follow the recommended plan for completion so that you may complete the required courses each semester to enable you to complete the program within the teach-out period.
3. If I switch my major to another degree, but then decide later I want to complete the PTM degree, may I change my major back?
- No. If you withdraw from the PTM program during the teach-out period, you will not be able to re-enroll in the program.
4. If I am currently not in the degree program, may I declare it as my major and begin taking courses during the teach-out period?
- No. Because the PTM degree program is closing, we are not accepting new students as PTM majors.
5. May I take the PTM courses, even though it is not my major?
- Yes. Any PTM course scheduled is open to students who may be interested in taking the class.
6. If I have further questions, where can I get assistance?
- You may visit the Advising office on campus, email them at TJCAdvising@tjc.edu, or call them at 903-510-3287. You may also contact the Dean’s office at (903) 510-2507.