For 90 years, TJC has been serving, educating and changing lives. As the leading community college in the state of Texas, TJC has created a legacy of excellence in higher education. With quality academic programs and exceptional workforce preparation, the College is dedicated to serving the community and providing opportunities for lifelong learning.
Our contributors play a crucial role in preserving a quality education at TJC. The generous support of alumni and friends of TJC help us maintain our high standard of excellence.
There are many ways to give. Whether supporting the College yearly through one of our annual giving programs or funding a scholarship endowment, your continuing commitment will help us change lives for many generations to come.
Your gift will make a difference at Tyler Junior College!
TJC NOW was established to fund immediate needs for faculty, students and programs of the College. A gift to TJC NOW provides help when other resources are not available.
TJC NOW ensures that students successfully pursue and complete their college education; faculty continue to provide exceptional educational opportunities; and, legacy academic and enrichment programs offer an excellent collegiate experience that is a hallmark of TJC.
Please visit the link below to learn about how TJC NOW is addressing emergency student needs during the coronavirus pandemic.
Who We Are
- Matthew Ramirez, TJC Promise Director
- Nancy Davis, Foundation Accountant
- Jeanie Brookshire, Executive Admin Assistant - Institutional Advancement
- Barbara Greenbauer, Director - Major Gifts and Special Initiatives
- Paul Prewitt, Director, Annual Giving
- Augusta Robinson, Success Coach, TJC Promise
- Jo Beth Morrison, Scholarship Coordinator
- Susan Farrington, Director - Alumni Relations
- Tara Parnell, Donor Relations Specialist - Institutional Advancement
- Bill Wong, Director, Advancement Operations and Chief Operating Officer of the TJC Foundation
- Julie Burnfield, Director of Grants Development
- Megan Cumbee Burns, Manager, Scholarship & Rusk TJC Citizens Promise Program
- Kimberly J. Hodges, Manager, Donor Relations & Special Events - Institutional Advancement
- Bailey Crawford, Special Events Coordinator - Institutional Advancement
- Mitch Andrews, Vice President for Institutional Advancement