Our automated application system allows you to search open positions by department or by job title and to apply online. Additionally, you are able to set up a username and password. You then will have the ability to update your application and to apply for other positions that may interest you in the future.
- Available positions are viewed on our online Employment Site.
- Follow posted guidelines for creating an account and applying for a specific position. You will need to complete an online application and have ready for upload a cover letter, resume and transcripts (as applicable).
- Applications will be reviewed by committee and selected individuals will be invited to interview on campus.
- If chosen for a position you will need to complete a background check form, and the HR director will contact your references.
- If an offer of employment is made, you need to respond to the offer as directed and you will be given instructions for moving forward.
- Before officially beginning work, verify that all needed forms and documents have been submitted to HR.
Only applicants meeting minimum stated qualifications will be considered as candidates.
Upon receipt of the preliminary application materials requested, your application for the position will be acknowledged in writing to verify receipt of your letter and/or credentials.
An Application for Employment form must be completed in full following all instructions and submitted as the primary application document. The information in your application will be used to evaluate your employment, education, training, skills and experience. Falsification of any part of the Application for Employment will void the application and any actions based on it. A resume is requested and is accepted as a supplement to the application form.
To qualify as meeting a required or preferred degree requirement, all conditions for earning that degree must be completed prior to the effective date of employment. You must provide documentation relating to the college/university course(s), degree(s), or certificate(s) completed. Such documentation shall include copies of official or unofficial transcripts, diploma/certificates or other verification from the college, university or school. Unofficial transcripts will be required at the time of an on-campus interview, and certified transcripts will be required before any appointment to a position is considered official.
To insure consideration as an applicant for a position, your application materials must be received or post-marked no later than the Application Deadline date on the posting.
A limited number of applicants selected from the applicant pool for this position will be invited to the campus for interviews. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by the hiring office/school.
Following the employment of a finalist, all applicants will be notified in writing that the position has been filled.
Tyler Junior College gives equal consideration to all applicants for admission, employment and participation in its programs and activities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or limited English proficiency (LEP). Tyler Junior College respects the legal rights of each person to work and learn in an environment that is free from unlawful sexual discrimination including sexual harassment and sexual violence.