- Register for Classes
Register for Classes
Register Now for upcoming 2nd 8-week terms!
• 2nd 8-week term begins October 17
Step 1: Apply to TJC
We want your admissions process to go as smoothly as possible. To apply, go to www.tjc.edu/apply.
If you’re already a TJC student, skip to the next step!
Step 2: Clear Holds
Types of holds:
- Advising Holds: speak to an Academic Advisor for removal of this hold.
- Bad Address Hold: Go to the Registrar's office and complete a change of address form for removal of hold.
- Business Service Hold: money is owed to the college and this hold can only be removed by the Business Service office.
- Campus Police Hold: Campus Police will need to remove this hold. (This generally means you have a parking ticket.)
- Financial Aid Hold: Financial Aid will need to remove this hold. If it is an Exit Counseling hold, click on the link below which will take you to the Stafford Exit Counseling page. After completing the Exit Counseling Session, you will need to contact Financial Aid and give them your confirmation number and resubmit your transcript request to the Registrar's office. Click here for Exit Counseling
- Transcript Hold: a high school or college transcript from your previous institution(s) has not been received. In order to lift this hold we must receive the transcript(s) from those listed institutions that have caused the hold. TJC allows for one (1) academic semester of enrollment while waiting on the official transcript(s). However, you will not be able to register for the following semester or obtain a TJC transcript until all transcripts are received.
Step 3: Log in to Apache Access
Log into your Apache Access account. On the Home tab, on the left-hand side in the "Quick Links" channel, click the "Register Here" button.
Step 4: Find your classes
Step 5: Pay your tuition
Once you've paid for your tuition, you can go to the Campus Police office to obtain your student ID/lanyard and your parking permit (if you need one).
If you registered for an online class, please visit the Distance Learning page to learn about orientations for your class, how to access your classes online, and other useful information.
You can change your class schedule or make other administrative changes on the first two class dates for Fall and Spring (and the first class date for Summer I and II). Advisors will be available in the Apache Rooms between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. on these dates to assist you.