TJC puts the health and safety of our community first as we continue our mission to champion student and community success by providing a caring, comprehensive experience through educational excellence, stellar service, innovative programming and authentic partnerships.
TJC seeks guidance from national, state and local officials and updates health and safety plans when appropriate.
We are determined to work together as a community to mitigate risk and operate under the philosophy of mutual responsibility.
If you have comments or questions that are not addressed, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep the TJC community safe.
Current TJC COVID-19/Illness Protocols
- TJC is now operating under “normal” procedures and at 100% capacity
- Continue to use common sense to help keep everyone healthy and safe
- Wearing face covering if desired
- Staying home if sick
- It is the supervisors’ responsibility to ensure employees do not come to work sick
- Students, employees and visitors should consult with healthcare provider for guidance (vaccinations, treatments and/or quarantine)
- Employees complete a leave of absence form upon return
- Students should contact professors (or Dean of Students) for extended absences