Now that you have completed the advising process, you are ready to register.
Registering for Classes
If you have a hold on your account, you have to clear the hold before you can register for classes.
1. Log in to Apache Access.
2. On the Home tab, Register Here in the Quick Links channel.
3. Select the term you would like to register for.
4. If you know the CRN numbers for the classes, you can enter them all in the CRN boxes at the bottom of the page, and click the "Submit Changes" button to register for those classes. If there is a problem with one of those classes, you will see an error message explaining why you couldn't register for that class.
5. If you don't know the CRN numbers, or one of the CRN numbers didn't work for you, click on the Class Search button to search by subject. When you find a class you would like to register for, click the check mark box to the left of that class and click the "Register" button at the bottom of the page.
- Contact Information
- Will My Classes Transfer?
- Additional Registration Information
- Registration FAQ
- Important Registration Dates
- Academic Calendar
- Degree Enrollment Verification
- Registration Policies
- FERPA Information
- Degree Works
- Online Orientation Schedule
- Name and Address Change
- Transcript Request
- Transcript FAQ
- Document Downloads