Where can I register and pay?
You can go to the Catalog and Registration pages to the left and register online. Credit card payment will be taken there. You can also pay at the Cashier's office on the main campus in the White Administrative building. If you have any questions, please call us at 903-510-2900
Why can’t I wear a cotton T-shirt and cut-offs in the pool?
- Cotton is very destructive to the computer probes and the sand filter.
- On the computer probes it snags and causes inaccurate readings.
- In the sand filter it balls up and allows for bacteria to grow.
- For a cleaner, healthier pool we encourage you to wear Spandex or 100% polyester.
Ornelas HPE Center Phone Numbers:
- Heath Stoner - Director (903) 510-2557
- Sondra Ramsour - Aquatics (903) 510-2750
- Evan Gillispie - Assistant Director (903) 510-2486
- Front Desk - (903) 510-2555
Is there any way to join the gym?
- Members of the President’s Circle have entitlement to the Ornelas HPE Center. For more information contact Shelby Brown, Director of Annual Giving at ext. 3158 or stop by her office on the second floor of WASC.
- Take a Credit class.
- Take a Continuing Education class/course at the Ornelas HPE Center that involves your particular needs.
- You can join by paying $99.00 for an entire semester.
Is there a day pass available?
While we don't have a day pass, we do offer a monthly pass for $25.00. You can register for that by calling 903.510.2900
What kind of equipment do you supply?
We supply towels, day locks, various balls for indoor sports a few racquetball racquets. We are happy to set-up Wally Ball Court if you call ahead.