Aquatics – a heated, 6 lane, 3-13 feet deep, 75 foot long, swimming pool with handicap lift access is the focal point of the aquatic center. Our temperature fluctuates around 86 degrees. What an inviting atmosphere whether you are looking for time to play, exercise or just splash around: TJC pool is the ideal place for you. Classes are geared toward individual needs such as children’s ARC Learn-To-Swim lessons, Aquatic Toning & Conditioning, Fun & Fitness, Adapted Aquatics, Aquacize Basics, Water Aerobics, Joints-N-Motion, Family Fun Swim, Lifeguarding Class, WSI Class, adult Learn-To-Swim lessons, SCUBA, Personal Training.
Offered Water Fitness Classes
Aquatic Conditioning Toning (A.C.T): an early riser class for both men and women. Can be done 2 or 4 days a week.
Fun and Fitness: a M-W-F morning class.
Aquacize Basics: a Mon. & Wed. or Tues. & Thurs. morning class.
Fridays H2O Class: Friday mornings only.
Water Aerobics For Women Only: 2 afternoon classes Tuesday & Thursday afternoon class.
Personal Swim Lessons and Training are offered. Family Fun Swim is a family oriented fun event on Mon. & Wed. or on Saturday.
American Red Cross Learn-to-Swim Program
- Parent and Child Aquatics for infants 6 months to 36 months.
- Parent and Child Aquatics for ages 3 years to 5 years.
- Level I is for swimmers from 6 years up.
- Level II is for swimmers from 6 years and up.
- Level III & IV is swimmers who have completed Levels I & II.
- Level V is for swimmers who have completed Levels III & IV.
- Level VI is for swimmers who have completed Level V.
- Swim Lessons for Adults 18 years plus.
Lifeguarding or WSI Certification
Classes are offered seasonally and are advertised in CE Catalog.
Open water certification.