Are you reporting ACGM/WECM changes to course descriptions and/or learning outcomes or other ACGM catalog changes only?
Due October 15th
(Note: All revisions must be presented to the C&I Committee. Revisions that impact credit/contact hours must follow process for revising current program curriculum.)
Please note: ALL notification items must be made through the C&I channel and will be forwarded to the respective parties. Revisions that impact credit/contact hours must follow the process for revising current program curriculum, and be presented to the C&I Committee for review. Follow hyperlinks to documents.
Notice of Intent to Submit Changes
- Please familiarize yourself with the Overview of the C&I process, including procedures, your responsibilities as department chair, the submission timeline, and the proper routing.
- Department chairs should complete all forms electronically.
- All completed forms (including electronic signature form, minutes, faculty approvals) should be combined into a PDF portfolio before circulation.
- Please complete
ALL forms in the notification packet. Forms can be found in Apache Access. Use the checklist as a guide to be sure you've completed all necessary steps, summarize
changes with courses affected in the Summary of Proposed Course Updates, and
duplicate the Course Inventory Update form for each course affected.
- Notification Only Checklist
- Summary of Proposed Course Updates
- Course Inventory Update
- Curriculum and Instruction Signature and Routing