Revisions to Current Program
Are you revising the current program curriculum?
Please note: Revisions that impact credit/contact hours must follow the process for revising current program curriculum and be presented to the C&I Committee for review. ACGM/WECM-driven changes only must be made with the notification process. New programs that will not be added under an existing CIP, degrees or certificates, must follow the new program process.
Notice of Intent to Submit Changes
- Please familiarize yourself with the Overview of the C&I process, including procedures, your responsibilities as department chair, the submission timeline, and the proper routing.
- Department chairs should complete all forms electronically.
- All completed forms (including electronic signature form, minutes, faculty approvals) should be submitted to the Director, Curriculum Development.
- Forms can be found in Apache Access. Use the checklist as a guide to be sure you’ve completed all necessary steps, summarize changes with courses
affected in the Summary of Proposed Curriculum Updates, and duplicate the Course
Inventory Update form for each course affected.
- Curriculum Revision Checklist
- Summary of Proposed Curriculum Updates
- Degree Worksheet (Excel template)
- Course Inventory Updates
- WECM Local Needs Course (if applicable)
- WECM Special Topics Course (if applicable)
- Advisory Committee Minutes (if applicable) Highlight discussion/approval specific to proposed revision. Save file as PDF.
- Faculty Confirmation of Notification
- Curriculum and Instruction Signature and Routing