Revisions to Current Program
Are you revising the current program curriculum?
Please note: Revisions that impact credit/contact hours must follow the process for revising current program curriculum and be presented to the C&I Committee for review. ACGM/WECM-driven changes only must be made with the notification process. New programs that will not be added under an existing CIP, degrees or certificates, must follow the new program process.
Notice of Intent to Submit Changes
- Please familiarize yourself with the Overview of the C&I process, including procedures, your responsibilities as department chair, the submission timeline, and the proper routing.
- Department chairs should complete all forms electronically.
- All completed forms (including electronic signature form, minutes, faculty approvals) should be combined into a PDF portfolio before circulation.
- Please complete
ALL forms in the curriculum revision packet. Use the checklist as a guide to be sure you’ve completed all necessary steps, summarize changes with courses
affected in the Summary of Proposed Course Updates, and duplicate the Course
Inventory Update form for each course affected.
- Curriculum Revision Checklist
- Summary of Proposed Curriculum Updates
- Course Inventory Updates
- WECM Local Needs Course (if applicable)
- WECM Special Topics Course (if applicable)
- Proposed Curriculum (Add digital sticky notes to identify updates) Template available upon request.
- Advisory Committee Minutes (Highlight discussion/approval specific to proposed revision. Save file as PDF.) Template available, if needed.
- Faculty Confirmation of Notification
- Curriculum and Instruction Signature and Routing