Presidential Honors Scholarship (2013)
How to Apply
To accept or apply for the Presidential Honors Scholarship Award
- All students who graduate from a high school in TJC’s service area and rank in the top ten percent will receive an offer letter from the president of the College with instructions for accepting the award. Please follow the instructions.
- All other students who meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for a Presidential Honors Scholarship must complete the online scholarship application. A link can be found at www.tjc.edu/honors.
- Application deadline: All documentation must be received by May 1st.
1. Complete the TJC Scholarship application found at www.tjc.edu/honors.
2. Submit the Honors Application Essay through the form provided at www.tjc.edu/honors.
3. Complete the counselor verification form and submit to the scholarship office.
4. Submit an official high school transcript to the scholarship office.
5. Submit official test scores for the SAT, ACT, or both to the scholarship office.
Application deadline: All documentation must be received by May 1st. Scholarship awards will be complete by ___________ date. If you do not hear from the TJC Scholarship office by this date, you have not been awarded the Presidential Honors Scholarship.
Questions? Contact Katie Hall in the Scholarship Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)