Request for Qualifications / Request for Proposal
RFP #J2120-12-03 Bookstore Management
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
RFP # J2120-12-03
Tyler Junior College
Bookstore Management and Operations for Tyler Junior College
March 20, 2012, 2:00 p.m.
- Proposals must follow the format shown in the Request for Proposal.
- Documents received after the deadline indicated herein will not be considered. The College reserves the right to accept or reject any informality.
- The College will not accept Proposals that are delivered by telephone, facsimile (fax), or electronic mail (e-mail).
- Properly received submittals WILL NOT be returned to Respondents.
- A MANDATORY PRE-PROPOSAL CONFERENCE will be held February 23, 2012, 10:00 a.m., 1327 South Baxter, Tyler, Texas 75701. There will be registration at the pre-proposal meeting and guided tours of facilities. The pre-proposal conference will allow all Proposers an opportunity to ask representatives relevant questions and clarify provisions of this RFP. BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM ONLY THOSE BIDDERS RECORDED AS ATTENDING THIS MEETING. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS REQUIREMENT.
- Sealed proposals, addressed to Tyler Junior College, will be received in the Office of Michael Caruso, Director, Purchasing & Contracts, at 1327 South Baxter Avenue, Tyler Texas 75701, until 2:00 p.m., March 20, 2012.
A complete Request for Proposal packet may be obtained from: Michael Caruso, Director, Purchasing & Contracts, Tyler Junior College, 1327 South Baxter Ave., Tyler, TX 75701, Phone: 903-510-2420, Fax: 903-510-2633, Email: email@example.com.
Release Date: 2/3/2012
Bid Opening or Event Date: 03/20/2012