Emergency Medical Services Professions
The program will begin accepting applications for the Fall 2016-2017 Paramedic Program on February 1.
EMT students may self-register for EMSP 1501 AND 1166.
Fall 2016-17 Paramedic School Applications
- Students complete selective admissions application and bring to EMSP
- Deadline for applications is June 1
- Selection Process will be June 6-17
- Acceptance notification emails sent week of June 20
- Mandatory paramedic student orientation July 1, time TBA.
- Criminal background check and drug screen
- Immunization and HIPPA documentation
- Discuss class schedule
- Clinical orientation
EMT student orientation is mandatory will be the first day of class (A.M. & P.M)
- Criminal background check, drug screen and medical documentation
- Textbook information
- Pertinent class information
- Selective admissions application
- Immunization record
- Directions for criminal background check
- EMT Applicant Checklist
- Paramedic Checklist