Emergency Medical Services Professions
Now accepting applications for the fall 2015-2016 Paramedic Program!
The EMSP staff will register the paramedic students August 3-7, students do not self-register.
EMT students may self-register for EMSP 1501 AND 1166.
Fall 2015-16 Paramedic School Applications
- Students complete selective admissions application and bring to EMSP
- Deadline for applications is July 15
- Selection Process July 27-31
- Acceptance notification emails sent week of August 3-7
- Mandatory paramedic student orientation August 17th, time TBA.
- Criminal background check and drug screen
- Immunization and HIPPA documentation
- Discuss class schedule
- Clinical orientation
EMT student orientation July 23 from 9-11 a.m. and 6-8 p.m.
- Criminal background check, drug screen and medical documentation
- Textbook information
- Pertinent class information
- Selective admissions application
- Immunization record
- Directions for criminal background check
- EMT Applicant Checklist
- Paramedic Checklist