Emergency Medical Services Professions (EMT and Paramedic)
How to Apply
If you're going directly into the Paramedic program, please fill out the Selective Admissions Application by July 30 for the 2016-2017 year.
Background Check & Drug Screening:
After being accepted to the program you must undergo and pass a criminal background check and drug screening. There are no exceptions.
- Tuition and fees: $8,256
- Books and supplies: $1,782
- On-campus room & board: $10,533
- Background check: $35
- Black boot (EMS duty-style boots) must be purchased by the student prior to coming to class
- Uniforms for EMT students are $134.00
- My Brady Lab access
- EMS testing (EMT) access
- EMT: Emergency Care 13th addition
Mandatory paramedic student orientation
- Criminal background check and drug screen
- Immunization and HIPPA documentation
- Discuss class schedule
- Clinical orientation
All EMSP classes and programs qualify for federal student aid as well as veterans benefits.