- Fill out your information on the Interested in Automotive Technology Form below
- Apply and get accepted into Tyler Junior College.
- Take the Bennett Mechanical Comprehension Test and score 42 or better and the Texas Higher Education Assessment Test (THEA).
- Sign up for the first year Automotive classes by making an appointment with an academic advisor located in the Pirtle Technology buiding (T202).
- Print the Required Tool list and contact one of the TJC Automotive Technology Faculty members.
- Attend the Automotive Orientation scheduled about six weeks before classes begin to order tool sets, speak with professors about the Automotive Program, or purchase books.