Sign Language Interpreting
ITP Alumni Association
We host a yearly open house complete with entertainment and dinner as a fundraiser for the Dr. Judy Barnes Scholarship. For more information, see the ITP Calendar of Events or contact Rhonda McKinzie or 903-510-2774.
See the related downloads for the application.
Who can join?
- ITP graduates or students who are in ASL classes, ITP classes, or even took one of those classes in the past - even if you did not graduate!
- Family and friends who want to support the ITP! Deaf, HH, Hearing, anyone!
- Community and Education Interpreters even if you did not go to TJC.
Our focus is ASL and Interpreting along with business and personal development. Add some socializing/networking in there, too!
What will we do?
- The TJC ITP Alumni group began in Spring 2009.
- There is a Facebook page where information is shared regarding opportunities to improve your signing and interpreting skills.
- You are also invited to participate in Open House and other activities.
- The Alumni Association can forward a list of members to the ITP program in order to send out event invitations.
- We will provide you with opportunities to improve your signing and interpreting skills.
- We may also have opportunities to do community service projects as a group.
Join Now! Become a Lifetime Member. A portion of the membership fee will go to the program.
Contact Shelby Gould, Director, Advancement Operations and Annual Giving
Interim Chief Operating Officer, TJC Foundation TYLER JUNIOR COLLEGE
P.O. BOX 9020
TYLER, TEXAS 7711
(903)510-3158 OFFICE firstname.lastname@example.org