Game and Simulation Development
What you will do each day in a computer game design job depends on the career path you choose. You will find job opportunities at every phase of the computer design process, from the initial planning, to designing characters and environments, to programming. The following tasks are all part of producing an enjoyable video game:
- Designing elements such as characters, levels, puzzles, etc.
- Art and animation
- Coding and programming
- Project management (budgeting, time management, and communication with other departments)
- Game and Simulation Development - Graphics (AAS)
- Game and Simulation Development - Programming (AAS)
- Game Design (Advanced Technical Certificate)
Unreal Academia is a valuable qualification for employment at many of the world's top game studios, including Epic Games.