The Department of Developmental Education (Dev. Ed.) and its faculty adhere to the standards and best practices established by the National Association for Developmental Education (NADE). Dev. Ed. courses are offered in a variety of formats to meet all students’ needs, such as traditional- paced instruction, individualized, self-paced instruction using instructor-facilitated computer modules, and accelerated instruction which pairs developmental courses with gateway courses.
NOTE: Students MUST earn a final grade of "C" or better in Dev. Ed. courses in order to progress to the next course in the sequence or into college-level courses. If a final grade of "C" or better is not achieved, the student must repeat the course.
- DMTH 0301 Developmental Mathematics I
- DMTH 0311 Developmental Mathematics I MODULAR
- DMTH 0302 Developmental Mathematics II
- DMTH 0312 Developmental Mathematics II MODULAR
- DMTH 0303 Intermediate Algebra
- DMTH 0313 Intermediate Algebra MODULAR
- DMTH 0322/MATH 1332 Fast Track: Developmental Math II/Contemporary Math
- DMTH 0323/MATH 1314 Fast Track: Intermediate Algebra/College Algebra
Note: DMTH 0303/0313 Intermediate Algebra is only required for those students who intend to take Math 1314 (College Algebra) and who are not yet TSI complete.
- READ 0311 Developmental Reading I
- READ 0312 Developmental Reading II
- WRIT 0311 Developmental Writing I
- WRIT 0312 Developmental Writing II