Faculty & Staff Information
How can you utilize Student Judicial Programs?
- You can refer students who have allegedly violated the Student Code of Conduct (as found in the Catalog). This initiates the judicial process.
- You can request information, presentations, a speaker, etc. for your classes, to train faculty/staff members, or anything else you might be interested in:
- Student Code of Conduct education
- Judicial process education
- Academic integrity education
- Campus and classroom civility education
- The TJC Incident Report form can be found in the related downloads page.