The Tyler Junior College Testing Center offers a variety of testing services. Select the test of interest from the right to learn more specific test information. Special Arrangements or accommodations can be made if scheduled before the day of the test.
Correspondence (must arrange with Director of Testing)
- Instructional Television (ITV)
- Virtual Classroom (Internet)
State and National Examinations
- ACT (Sep/Oct/Dec/Feb/Apr/Jun)
- SAT (Oct/Nov/Dec/Jan/Mar/May/Jun)
- Certified Food Managers Test (Schedule with Director of Testing)
- CLEP (by Appointment Only)
- HESI (Vocational Nursing)
- HESI (Associate Degree Nursing)
Special arragements or accommodations can be made for students with special needs as documented through Support Services. Arrangements or accommodations can be made if scheduled before the day of the test. Please contact the ADA Student Coordinator at 903-510-2878.
2nd Floor, Rogers Student Center
Toll Free: 1-800-687-5680 ext. 2617