Buildings & Facilities
Buildings and Facilities
- Aleck Genecov Science and Arts Building (G) - Laboratory sciences and faculty offices
- Bonna Bess Vaughn Conservatory (VC) - Fully equipped greenhouse conservatory with classrooms and offices
- George W. Pirtle Technology Center (T) - Laboratories and classrooms for technical and health sciences course
- Marketing and Research Services - Offices and meeting areas for Institutional Effectiveness, Planning, and Research (IEPR), Graphic Services, and the Marketing Web team
- H. E. Jenkins Hall (J) - Academic classrooms and offices
- JoAnn Medlock Murphy Tennis Center - This award-winning design is home to classrooms, staff offices, locker rooms, and instructional facilities for the men's and ladies' tennis teams and the professional tennis management program.
- Joseph Z. and Louise H. Ornelas Health and Physical Education Center (OHPE) - Comprehensive fitness facilities including Gentry Gymnasium with two basketball courts, aerobics dance studio, ballet/dance studio, weight rooms, cardio-respiratory room, racquetball courts, an indoor walking/jogging track, an Aquatics Center with a 75-foot pool equipped with special needs access, the Apache Band Hall, and the Apache Belle office.
- Pat Hartley Complex (PHC) - Soccoer and athletic practice facility
- Potter Hall (P) - School of Academic Foundations, classrooms, and faculty offices
- Campus Services (CS) - Facilities and offices for the Purchasing Department, mail & duplication services, and Central Supply.
- Residential Life and Housing Building (RL) - meeting rooms and offices for the Residential Life staff
- Robert M. and Louise H. Rogers Student Center (RSC) - offices for The Center for Student Life and Involvement, Support Services, TRiO, Learning Loft, Honors Program, intramurals, and the Testing Center, as well as recreational facilities, meeting rooms, lounges, on-campus bookstore (Follett), Valley dining services, and the TJC Campus Clinic.
- Vaughn Library (VL) - Library, media center, personal computer laboratories and study carrels
- Wagstaff Gymnasium (WG) - Facilites for intercollegiate athletics and offices
- White Administrative Services Center (WASC) - Offices of the Administration, Admissions, Registrar, Financial Aid, Scholarship, Information Technology, Human Resources, Business Services, Institutional Advancement and the TJC Foundation, Marketing and Public Information, and Alumni Relations.
- Watson W. Wise and Emma Wise Cultural Arts Center - consists of 2 buildings: The Wise Culture Arts (WCA) building, which houses classrooms, practice rooms, and offices for music, speech, and theatre, and Jean Browne Theatre (JBT), and Wise Auditorium, which houses a small art gallery wing and classrooms.
- Residence Halls - Bateman, Claridge, Holley, Hudnall, Lewis, Ornelas, Sledge, and Vaughn