Interested in Apache Cheer?
Benefits of being an Apache Cheerleader
- Performance Grant opportunities (scholarship)
- Uniforms and equipment provided
- Paid travel expenses (transportation, room and meals)
- Access to athletic trainers and training facilities
- Strength coach and access to work out facilities
- Kinesiology elective credits (1 credit hour per semester)
- Community Service event participation
- "College Game Day" experience and university cheer preparation
- Coaching staff with over 17 combined years of coaching all star, college and tumbling
- Participation at NCA Collegiate Nationals, Daytona Beach, FL
- Must be enrolled in 12 or more semester credit hours (special circumstances considered).
- Must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or more for team and performance grant eligibility.
- Must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or more for full tuition performance grant eligibility.
- Must complete mandatory study hours to remain eligible for team events and participation.
Spirit Programs Contact
New Student, Family and Spirit Programs Coordinator