Contact an Advisor
Welcome to Academic Advising!
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.
Advisors are available by walk-in visit or appointment, Monday-Thursday, 8 am-5 pm.; Friday, 8 am-3 pm
We have two Advising Centers: Rogers Student Center, 2nd floor and Pirtle Technology, Room 202
When e-mailing an Advisor for information, please use your TJC e-mail address in Apache Access that was assigned upon acceptance to TJC. In order to assist the Advisor, please include your A# in the body of your e-mail. Advisement by email is limited because of FERPA law so we must be able to verify you are the student.
Please call the appropriate advising office listed below, especially if traveling from out of town, to:
- Verify if TJC and the advising office is open;
- Verify if appointments are available to meet your needs;
- Find out when the Academic Advisor for your major has walk in days; or,
- Find out when walk in advising/registration sessions are available.
Please Note: A Government issued photo ID or TJC ID is always required when seeing an Academic Advisor in our centers or during advising/registration events.
Engineering, Mathematics, and Sciences and Humanities, Communications and Fine Arts
Advising Center, 2nd Floor RSC, 903-510-2425
- Seth Clark, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marie Dullard, email@example.com
- Michelle McCormack, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Silvana Vierkant, email@example.com
- Kenny Masenda, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nursing and Health Professions
Advising Center, 2nd Floor RSC, 903-510-2662
- Kathy Patterson, email@example.com
- Becky Davis, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jessie Gore, email@example.com
- Sidni Kirby, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Morgan Thompson, email@example.com
Professional and Technical Programs
Pirtle Tech 202, 903-510-2347
- Stephanie Arriola, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brenda Brungot, email@example.com
- Tracey Lornson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daniel Parker, email@example.com
- Kimberly Tucker, firstname.lastname@example.org