Contact an Advisor
Engineering, Mathematics, and Sciences and Humanities, Communications and Fine Arts
Advising Center, 2nd Floor RSC, 903-510-2425
- Seth Clark, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marie Dullard, email@example.com
- Craig Foster, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Silvana Vierkant, email@example.com
- Kenny Masenda, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nursing and Health Professions
Advising Center, 2nd Floor RSC, 903-510-2662
Professional and Technical Programs
Pirtle Tech 202, 903-510-2347
Advising Specialist, Pirtle 202, 903-510-2347
- Brenda Brungot, email@example.com
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.
Advisors are available by walk-in visit or appointment, Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
When e-mailing an advisor for minor information, please use your TJC e-mail address in Apache Access assigned upon acceptance to TJC. In order to assist the advisor, please include your A# in the body of your e-mail. Advisement by email is limited because of FERPA law.
Please Note: a government issued photo ID or TJC ID is required when seeing an Academic Advisor.
Please call the appropriate advising office listed above to:
- Verify if appointments are available to meet your needs;
- Find out when the advisor for your major has walk in days; or,
- Find out if group advising or mini-registration sessions are available.