1. Submit the following to the admissions office in the White Administrative Services Center:
- A completed admissions application online here.
- Official high school transcript or GED score report.
- Test scores (i.e., TSI Assessment, ACT, SAT, TAKS) if not listed on the high school transcript.
2. Determine Texas Success Initiative (TSI) or testing status through the Admissions office:
- If TSI Assessment already taken or TSI exempt or TSI waived, go to step 3.
- If TSI Assessment is needed but has not been taken, you will need to first do a Pre-Assessment then print the certificate of completion and bring with you to the Testing Center to take the TSI Assessment. The Testing Center is located on the second floor of Rogers Student Center. There is a fee of $35 for the test. You can pay with cash or check in the cashier's office or if you pay by debit/credit card you will need to pay in the cashier's office before testing and bring your receipt. Allow approximately 4 hours to test. Government issued Photo ID required. The TSI Assessment is administered on a walk in basis. Testing Center Hours
3. Meet with an Academic Advisor after receiving test scores for assistance in course selection.
An Advisor helps students with the following:
- Interpretation of test scores
- Selecting a major
- Degree Plan and transfer information
- Course selection
- Information on campus resources
- Information on the registration process and clearance to register.
- Look for available course days and times on Apache Access or the course search.
- Register online in Apache Access before deadline.
- Pay tuition and fees by the deadline. Secure parking permit, student ID card, and lanyard.