The Tyler Junior College Parent and Family Association is your gateway to getting involved! As a member, you provide funds that directly benefit students and the programs that enrich their TJC experience. Your support ensures that the Association can offer resources and activities that truly help students and their families.
Your membership includes exclusive benefits from the Parent and Family Association plus additional perks from the TJC Alumni Association. These two groups are working collaboratively to build a strong support organization that is dedicated to the success of Tyler Junior College students!
Parent and Family Association Benefits
- Resources: Stay informed through online resources developed especially for TJC parents and families including a quarterly email newsletter, Parent Partners, as well as a dedicated website and Facebook page
- News: Enjoy latest TJC news and features through the Apache, the official magazine of Tyler Junior College, distributed twice a year
- Invitations: Experience the College with your student through various events including Move-In Day, Homecoming and Parents Weekend
- Activities: Receive free admission to activities such as home athletic games, student productions and all Homecoming festivities including alumni awards dinner, tailgate and football game
- Discounts: Benefit from discounts for Tyler hotels, plus receive a 10% discount on Parent’s Weekend activities and TJC merchandise through the on campus bookstore
- Opportunities: Participate in fun programs and activities offered to TJC Alumni Association members including trips with the Apache Adventurers
- Satisfaction: Know that you are actively supporting programs, services and scholarships that benefit TJC students