Tuition Payment/Refund Information
Students may create a Parent PIN to allow parents, guardians and other authorized payers to access their account information. The authorized payer will only have access to payment options.
A Parent PIN must be created by the student before it can be used. The student can follow these steps to create a Parent PIN:
- Log into the your Apache Access Account.
- Go to the payment page, Statement and Payment, and select ‘Make a Payment’ at the bottom of the page.
- Locate the box labeled Parent PIN.
- Click the Add New link in that box.
- Enter the Parent Pin/Login Name you wish to assign to the parent or authorized payer.
- Enter the Parent or authorized person’s email address.
- Answer any remaining questions on that page.
- Click OK.
- The Parent or authorized payer will receive an e-mail with the login and password information.
Once the student has followed the steps above to set up a Parent PIN, the parent or authorized payer will be able to log into the site. To login go to https://commerce.cashnet.com/tjcpay and enter the Parent PIN Login and Password provided. Payer will then be prompted to set up a new password. The Payer will then be able to make payment in full or set up an installment plan. Contact BusinessServices@tjc.edu with any questions.