Tyler Junior College

Frequently Asked Questions: Faculty & Staff

Click a question to reveal the answer.

Faculty & Staff FAQs

Q: When/where can I get my TJC ID card, lanyard, and parking permit?

Q: What services do you offer students with disabilities?


Support Services provides services to students with disabilities to insure accessibility to university programs. We offer accommodations counseling, community referrals, disability-related information, adaptive technology equipment, tutoring and interpreter services for academically related purposes. Reasonable and appropriate accommodations are reviewed and recommended on a student by student basis.  Support Services does not offer diagnostic testing, personal attendants, financial assistance or scholarships.

For more information, visit our Support Services page.

Q: What constitutes a disability?

Q: What should I do if I have a disability and want to receive accommodations?

Q: Why do I have to display my TJC identification card?

Q: Where is Campus Police located?

Do you have a Question?

If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then click the button below.

Get this feed Tyler Junior College Faculty & Staff feed