Frequently Asked Questions: Computers & IT Service Desk
Click a question to reveal the answer.
Computers & IT Service Desk FAQs
If you came here from the Password Generator from Apache Access, start with step 2.
- On a computer, log into Apache Access. On the "Home" tab, click the big blue button at the bottom of the center column that says "Connect a Mobile Device to your Apache Access Gmail Account".
- Click on the password button in the grey box. Do not close this window - you will need the information in that box for step 6.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings, then "Mail, Contacts, Calendars."
- Select "Add Account" under Accounts.
- Select "Google".
- Enter your name and your TJC email address and password found in the grey box from step 2, and select Next.
- Select the items you want to sync between your iPhone and your Gmail (ex. if you want your Gmail calendar to sync with your iPhone calendar, make sure that "Calendars" is selected.)
- Click Save.