Frequently Asked Questions: Register for Classes
Click a question to reveal the answer.
Register for Classes FAQs
- Log onto Apache Access with your Student ID#/A# and password. If this is your first time logging into Apache Access your initial password is your birthday MMDDYY.
- Click Add/Drop Classes
- Click Class Search
- Search by course subject and course number.
- To select a class, check box to the right of the class. A “C” where a box should be means the class is closed.
- Click Register at the bottom of the screen.
- Repeat Steps 3 to 6 for any additional courses.
NOTE: If you are registering for a class that includes a lab you must select both a lecture and a lab in step #5 and then Click Register.