Frequently Asked Questions: Academics
Click a question to reveal the answer.
Q: How do I get a transcript if I am not able to come to campus?
Q: Can an official copy of my transcript be faxed?
Q: I have a hold on my file, how do I have this removed?
Q: If I have a hold on my file can I have a transcript sent?
Q: How do I request my transcript from my other Colleges and Universities be evaluated?
Q: How do I register for classes on Apache Access?
- Log onto Apache Access with your Student ID#/A# and password. If this is your first time logging into Apache Access your initial password is your birthday MMDDYY.
- Click Add/Drop Classes
- Click Class Search
- Search by course subject and course number.
- To select a class, check box to the right of the class. A “C” where a box should be means the class is closed.
- Click Register at the bottom of the screen.
- Repeat Steps 3 to 6 for any additional courses.
NOTE: If you are registering for a class that includes a lab you must select both a lecture and a lab in step #5 and then Click Register.
Q: How do I view or print a copy of my class schedule?
Q: How do I register for a class that is full or closed?
Q: How do I check my grades?
Q: What does a grade of AD, BD, CD, DD, or FD mean?
Q: When/where can I get my TJC ID card, lanyard, and parking permit?
Q: Where do I buy my textbook?
Q: How can I view and print my unofficial transcript?
Q: How can I request a grade replacement or grade forgiveness?
Q: What types of courses does TJC offer?
Q: I'm looking for a certain degree. Is there a list of degrees on the website?
Q: When is the application deadline for my specific selective admission program (e.g. Nursing)?
Q: Where can I find out how many students are accepted into each special admissions program? (DMS, Nursing, etc.)
Q: When will you post the President's and Dean's list?
Q: How do I find out what books are needed before classes start?
Tyler Junior College Academics feed