Pow Wow Summer Camp
We hope you join us for our 2nd annual Apache Belle POW WOW Summer Dance Camp!
Dates: June 17-20 2015
Housing: Ornelas Complex on the Apache Belle Floor
Meals: Rogers Student Center Cafeteria
Early Bird: February 1-28, $200
Regular: March 1 - May 15, $225
Late: After May 15, $275
Commuter Registration Price: $150
What to Expect:
- Amazing seminars in nutrition, fitness, manners, etiquette, and leadership.
- Stay in beautiful Ornelas Residential Complex on the Apache Belle floor, and learn what it is like to live as a Belle!
- Parent campus tour and Q&A session on Saturday.
- Exciting warm up and cool down classes include Zumba, Body Pump, Yoga, Pilates, and more!
What to Bring:
- Twin-sized sheets
- Dance Attire
- Dance shoes/Tennis shoes
- Cover ups for around campus
- Sleep wear
How to Register:
- Click here to register for the current registration. You will receive a detailed email with more camp information two weeks prior to camp.
We will have Dress Up Days throughout camp.
Click here to download the Sample Schedule.
Information in Pow Wow Summer Camp
Apache Belle Tryout Clinics for Apache Belle Candidates
CBS 19 covers three generations of Apache Belles.
Join the Apache Belles as they host their fall Belle Babes workshop.
Congratulations to the 11 new Apache Belles on the 68th line!