Pow Wow Summer Camp
We hope you join us for our 5th annual Apache Belle POW WOW Summer Dance Camp! This is an overnight camp. However, those who do not need overnight accommodations may take advantage of our commuter rate.
Dates: June 15-18 2016
Housing: Ornelas Complex on the Apache Belle Floor
Meals: Apache Junction located in the Rogers Student Center
Early Bird: February 1-28, $200
Regular: March 1 - May 15, $225
Late: After May 15, $275
Commuter Registration Price: $150
Commuters can arrive at 7:45 a.m. and be picked up at 8:00 p.m. Commuter pick-up is subject to change.
What to Expect:
- Amazing seminars in nutrition, fitness, manners, etiquette, and leadership.
- Stay in beautiful Ornelas Residential Complex on the Apache Belle floor, and learn what it is like to live as a Belle!
- Parent campus tour and Q&A session on Saturday.
- Exciting warm up and cool down classes include Zumba, Body Pump, Yoga, Pilates, and more!
What to Bring:
- Twin-sized sheets
- Dance Attire
- Dance shoes/Tennis shoes
- Cover ups for around campus
- Sleep wear
How to Register:
- Click here to register for the current registration. You will receive a detailed email with more camp information two weeks prior to camp.
We will have Dress Up Days throughout camp.
Click here to download the Sample Schedule.
Information in Pow Wow Summer Camp
Like all college students, the TJC Apache Belles have been looking forward to spring break.
KLTV's video coverage of the reveal of the 69th line!
Click the link below to see the news article from the Bullard Banner News.
Apache Belle Tryout Clinics for Apache Belle Candidates