New Student Orientation
We are looking forward to having you and your family visit us for New Student Orientation! There are some things you will need to do before you register.
Before you register for NSO...
- Submit an Admissions application. You can do so online here.
- Submit either your official high school transcript or your GED scores. High School transcripts are not necessary if you are transferring from another accredited college or university.
- Submit official TSI scores. If you think you may be exempt from taking the TSI because of your SAT, ACT, or TAKS scores or have completed previous college coursework, contact the office of admissions. If you have previously attended any other accredited college or university, submit your official transcript. Faxed or photocopied versions are not considered official copies.
- Send Records to provide evidence the student received the Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination or booster dose during the 5 year proceeding and at least 10 Days prior to enrollment at Tyler Junior College. Visit our Vaccination page for more information.
- If you are planning to live on campus, you will need to do the following (all information can be found on our Housing page):