Witness the unique combination of science, art, and comedy in Casey Carle's stage show BubbleMania! Learn how bubbles form, why they're spherical, how to make a cube bubble and the science of bubble bursting - each topic related to the physical laws of the natural world.
Carle is a trained actor who debuted BubbleMania in 1990. Carle has served as a consultant on soap bubble routines for Cirque du Soleil and has been featured on The Discovery Channel. He regularly performs across the United States and has traveled to Singapore, Mexico, and Japan to present BubbleMania
- October 23rd, 2015 - 5:30 p.m., 7:00 p.m., and 8:00 p.m.
- October 24th, 2015 - 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., and 4:30 p.m.
Rock and Roll Fridays
Join us on a fun Friday for a unique visual experience in the 40 foot dome theater choreographed to classic rock music.
- September 18th, 2015 - 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. shows
- October 16th, 2015 - 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. shows
- November 20th, 2015 - 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. shows
- December 18th, 2015 - 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. shows
Star Party Saturdays
Join the TJC Science Center staff for free monthly Star Parties. You’ll find plenty of telescopes for viewing and even more astronomy buffs to help you navigate your way through the skies.
- 8 p.m. July 25, 2015
- 8 p.m. September 27, 2015 (Lunar Eclipse Star Party)
- 8 p.m. October 17, 2015
- 8 p.m. November 14, 2015
Public Science Lecture Series
Join us for our free public lectures series featuring a variety of topics and guest speakers.
- 7 p.m. September 17, 2015
- The Science of Sound, Dr. Tom Hooten
Children get in for free all day with an accompanying adult. There will be a special schedule that consists of kids shows throughout the day!
- November 7th, 2015 from 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
About QR Codes
Throughout the Center for Earth & Space Science Education, you may see Quick Response codes (QR Codes) conspicuously posted. QR Codes are special bar codes that you can scan with your smart phone. Scanning a QR Code will redirect your phone's browser to a website where you can find out more information about the exhibit and provide feedback.